打印

[業界消息] x86 Market Share

AMD Notebook and server......

引用:
原帖由 Henry 於 2014-4-10 14:52 發表
AMD Notebook and server......
Power consumption rules.........or power efficiency to be accurate.

AMD notebook
Other than low end netbook type
APU is not competitive against Intel onslaught

AMD is dying, slowly

引用:
原帖由 dom 於 2014-4-12 02:15 發表
AMD is dying, slowly
Not quite on graphics card side, while they seriously have to catch up with power consumption + graphics card integration;
I believe a low power, fanless HTPC CPU would still be much welcome if they can deliver that.

I switched from AMD laptop to Intel 1.5 years ago

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2014/4/13 00:54 發表

Not quite on graphics card side, while they seriously have to catch up with power consumption + graphics card integration;
I believe a low power, fanless HTPC CPU would still be much welcome if they  ...
Graphic side they are making power hungry card again ...........
天然系長髮眼鏡娘 最高
Lucky Star 聯盟 - 美幸
Kancolle - 大淀, 翔鶴 (太太), 烏海 , 瑞鶴

引用:
原帖由 dom 於 2014-4-13 19:33 發表

Graphic side they are making power hungry card again ...........
No

Covering more market but not making existing offering more power hungry

Making a FX-9590 will not make A6-5000 more power hungry

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2014-4-13 00:54 發表

Perhaps the timing and the environment weren't right for such a thing, but it is always frustrating that the company behind the APU concept does not ever release a flagship monolithic APU, even one in the notebook. I start to see some hopes with the introduction of HSA/OCL2 and new memory technologies, and also new products like Mac Pro that may start a size-shrinking trend. But... well, all I can say is good luck to AMD with not being bleeding-edge before being really leading-edge.

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2014-4-13 00:54 發表
I believe a low power, fanless HTPC CPU would still be much welcome if they  ...
Sadly they don't sell their fanless APU to the desktop market. Perhaps Mullins will change that, but I wouldn't put my bet on it. The current one isn't in the market IIRC, despite the fact that they labeled it for "fanless form factors".

[ 本帖最後由 Puff 於 2014-4-14 02:27 編輯 ]

Perhaps the timing and the environment weren't right for such a thing, but it is always frustrating that the company behind the APU concept does not ever release a flagship monolithic APU, even one in the notebook.

TURE...........
你整粒A6比我話NB用.........本來想支持佢買***果部.......
但原來CPU GPU都仲慢過I5...........

A8 A10果D又唔見影.....