http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1990645
我見到呢個有團購 得唔得架 如果平既可以

引用:
原帖由 KvCC 於 2013-11-11 10:31 發表

http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1990645
我見到呢個有團購 得唔得架 如果平既可以
I am not sure with that offer,
if you are not going to solder on your own,
check with the seller to make sure you are getting the soldered IC pair on a mount (Dual LME49990 on one DIP8 mount),

You may just ask if what they are offering is the same, finished product on this page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUAL-SOI ... hash=item2c743398f3

Certainly, you can consider any of the other ICs listed there to try, whether they are suitable it depends on the mount (DIP8 will be fine)
and better to see if someone was using it on Head-Fi link I gave on the previous page.

*Some information if you are not sure about the opamp on ASUS card:
-There are 2 types of ICs basically, Single channel, or Dual channel.
-LME49990 is single channel, that's why you need 2 of them for 1 slot.
-Some other ICs are Dual channel, you just need 1 of them for 1 slot.

For ASUS Xonar Essence STX, there are 3 slots: 1 for Buffer, 2 for Headphone Out
-You will need 1 Dual Channel IC for Buffer slot
-And need 2 SAME TYPE of Dual Channel IC for amplifier circuit
That's the reason you need 3 pieces of Dual Channel IC (or 3 pairs of Single Channel ICs) for the card.

-The Buffer slot affects BOTH LINE-OUT and HEADPHONE-OUT.
-The 2 SAME TYPE IC slots affect only the HEADPHONE-OUT
It means that depending on your configuration, if you use only the Line-out,
you can get just 1 pair of LME49990; if you use also the headphone out, you will need 3 pairs.

As a reminder, with some other Dual-channel ICs, like LME49720NA, as it is Dual-Channel in nature, and is already on DIP8,
you just need 1 of that IC, and without any mount or soldering you can install it on your sound card.

Whenever you are buying an IC for your sound card, here are what you need to check:
-What mount is it having? (Surface mount-->need adapter+soldering; DIP8-->nothing needed, can be installed directly)
-Is it single channel or dual channel?(Single channel-->Need 2 ICs to work as a pair for 1 slot; Dual Channel-->1 piece of IC can work for 1 slot)
-Is it compatible with the card? (Oscillation! Check if someone has this problem with the combination "XXX Sound Card + YYY IC")
-Is the IC having design flaw? (LME497XX/LME498XX are said to be having design flaw that their bass is much supressed, while LME49990 can get rid of this)

I have tried to summarize what I have understood after reading the long thread on Head-Fi, hope it helps.

[ 本帖最後由 ccw 於 2013-11-11 20:50 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2013-11-11 23:20 發表

I am not sure with that offer,
if you are not going to solder on your own,
check with the seller to make sure you are getting the soldered IC pair on a mount (Dual LME49990 on one DIP8 mount),

You  ...
好詳細
多謝講解 全部明晒喇 等我研究下先

引用:
原帖由 KvCC 於 2013-11-11 20:35 發表

好詳細
多謝講解 全部明晒喇 等我研究下先
Not really la, you're very welcome.
I somehow worry if I have said something wrong, as I am not familiar with Audio opamps at all

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2013-11-11 22:00 發表

"Hello, is it WK? Sandbo here, I want to tell you your subordinate CMH ......."

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2013-11-12 08:55 發表

Not really la, you're very welcome.
I somehow worry if I have said something wrong, as I am not familiar with Audio opamps at all
係我就用2x 49720+49610
官配

我指官方49720datasheet 建議配置的buffer
不過49610 係裝唔到上去
要大搞先得