打印

[軟件] FF4.0B1使用中

引用:
Originally posted by Richteralan at 2010-7-4 12:28:

i don\'t feel safe with my private information stored on an internet server.

i keep it within my laptop.
Then you should use conventional mail or pigeon to convey message.

引用:
Originally posted by sniperX at 2010-7-3 23:40:

Then you should use conventional mail or pigeon to convey message.
why?
it is not all-or-nothing or black and white thinking.

引用:
Originally posted by Richteralan at 2010-7-4 12:43:

why?
it is not all-or-nothing or black and white thinking.
Most of time, lots of our information will store in networked environment. It is matter of using it in secure way instead of not preventing to use it for security.

引用:
Originally posted by sniperX at 2010-7-4 00:06:

Most of time, lots of our information will store in networked environment. It is matter of using it in secure way instead of not preventing to use it for security.
yes
and in addition, i know what kind of information i will keep in my laptop and what kind of information i can post online, such as my face, which has been seen by thousands of people, so i don\'t care.

unlike most people in hk, wouldn\'t dare post their face.

引用:
Originally posted by Richteralan at 2010-7-4 13:08:

yes
and in addition, i know what kind of information i will keep in my laptop and what kind of information i can post online, such as my face, which has been seen by thousands of people, so i do ...
i recommend keep on a safe place instead of on laptop. if you lost your laptop, may may become next Edison.

引用:
Originally posted by sniperX at 2010-7-4 00:15:

i recommend keep on a safe place instead of on laptop. if you lost your laptop, may may become next Edison.
no there\'s no way i\'ll lose this big laptop (HP HDX16t).

The only thing I really lost till now, since my first year in USA, is one of my winter coat..

[ Last edited by Richteralan on 2010-7-4 at 00:18 ]

引用:
Originally posted by ccw at 2010-7-4 03:04:
I think it is slow comparing with chrome in some websites.
I have not tested it thoroughly.............just one thing, it copied the layout of Opera.....
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_UIubKKpv1oU/TD ...
個版面,Firefox 上年已經有類似設計 Mockup
:)

引用:
Originally posted by hamu278 at 2010-7-4 14:55:

個版面,Firefox 上年已經有類似設計 Mockup
但暫時出黎既介面同當時設計仲差好多

引用:
Originally posted by Richteralan at 2010-7-4 13:08:

yes
and in addition, i know what kind of information i will keep in my laptop and what kind of information i can post online, such as my face, which has been seen by thousands of people, so i do ...
鬼咩,外國邊有高登