打印

[業界消息] AMD Trinity Launch Time (Good or Bad ?)

Doubt is okay. Presenting it as a positive statement isn't.

Did AMD really tell the public that they will launch their products on a specified day within a specified month?
You SHOULDN'T jump to the conclusion JUST with your own assumption, speculations and collections of rumours. Or you will be just the same as those guns in the mainland forums.

Such situation happens again and again. I simply don't understand.

[ 本帖最後由 Puff 於 2012-5-3 18:34 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dom 於 2012-5-3 19:22 發表

Can't even launch at Computex 2012 now and launch at Aug
Is that a "DELAY" ?
AMD will just miss t ...
My question is if AMD really told you before that they planned to launch Trinity in Computex (as stated in this quote).

And yep, third-generation APUs will indeed pop out in 13Q1, but these APUs will be in a different market position to Trinity. They are the successors of Brazos 2.0 and Hondo. If you are talking about the successor of Trinity, Kaveri, Kaveri's schedule is associated with Trinity's schedule. Judging from Llano's launch timeframe, this product line is to be launched every late Q2 or early Q3. So I won't expect Kaveri to be launched before Q2.

If you are worried about HSA, Kabini also comes with HSA support and embedded versions will be available at the same time. HSA may not have a good initial response in the desktop/laptop market, but in embedded systems they might have some. It also provides a buffer for HSA applications to be ready before Kaveri launches.

[ 本帖最後由 Puff 於 2012-5-3 20:23 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dom 於 2012-5-3 21:50 發表
Why Everyone is ANGRY at me ?
AMD 愛好者唔話得 AMD ?
Am I angry with you?