打印

[硬件] 好彩無乜人買790i

好彩無乜人買790i

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/chi ... ocking_Company.html
引用:
Nvidia Corp., a leading designer of graphics processors and chipsets, recently admitted that its most-recent chipset for Intel Corp.’s microprocessors may cause data corruption in case processor bus and system memory are overclocked. Earlier customers blamed previous-generation Nvidia’s core-logic sets for data corruption under the same circumstances.

Apparently, when computer enthusiasts overclock processor system bus (PSB) and memory clock-speeds on systems that are based on Nvidia nForce 790i-series core-logic, they may experience data corruption on hard disk drives. Earlier end-users complained about the same issue on systems powered by previous-generations Nvidia nForce chipsets.

“Nvidia has received reports of data corruption when using certain high speed memory and overclocking the front side bus.  Our engineers are currently investigating this issue and as soon as we have more information, we will provide an update to this knowledge base article,” a statement by Nvidia in its technical support forums reads.

Even though this is not the first time when customers complain about data corruption, neither Nvidia nor any of the mainboard makers have disclosed the reasons of the problem.

Nvidia nForce 790i Ultra SLI core-logic supports Intel Core 2 processors with up to 1600MHz processor system bus and overclocking capability beyond that, dual-channel DDR3 memory with speeds over 2000MHz, three PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, six Serial ATA-300 ports for hard disk drives and so on.

AMD CPU 有 bug
Intel 新 chipset 有 Bug
依家輪到 NV chipset 都有 bug
天然系長髮眼鏡娘 最高
Lucky Star 聯盟 - 美幸
Kancolle - 大淀, 翔鶴 (太太), 烏海 , 瑞鶴

好大鑊wor.... =.=

預期之中,唔知EPC之子會點睇?

I do not think it\'s a serious problem.
Guarantee OC doesn\'t imply guarantee an OCed stable environment.

Funny to read people\'s comment and know what common joe ocer thinks:

"Sure hope they find a solution because the the price level of their product, it has to be flawless, pure and simple."

A product can flawlessly OC

Flawless Victory!

引用:
Originally posted by Richteralan at 2008-4-18 13:06:
I do not think it\'s a serious problem.
Guarantee OC doesn\'t imply guarantee an OCed stable environment.
it depends on how the problem is triggered.