打印

[軟件] hdd重組軟件一問

邊個快d?
各位吹部友多多保重!
同埋,要小心隻H7N9!
你地繼續努力追佢找數啦!

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 15/8/2012 12:46 發表

does it have automatics defrag and features like intelliwrite?
btw, dk has optimizatipn for ssd.
ssd need defrag?

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2012-8-15 12:46 發表

does it have automatics defrag and features like intelliwrite?
btw, dk has optimizatipn for ssd.
之前得MYDEFRAG有SSD,衣家連SMARTDEFRAG都有埋,自動重組SMARTDEFRAG都有

引用:
原帖由 bebird 於 2012-8-15 13:36 發表

ssd need defrag?
That is called Hyperfast optimization, not sure with its effectiveness.
For DK, I still like its IntelliWrite which is to write in a way that avoids creating fragmented data.
........it seems DK is more proactive after all.

IntelliWrite:
引用:
Since Diskeeper 2010's IntelliWrite feature works by inserting itself between Windows and users' write operations, I was interested in figuring out how much overhead Diskeeper added in this new, more active role. I measured the overheard by running the suite of hard drive benchmarks from Futuremark's PCMark05 both with and without IntelliWrite enabled. Over multiple runs, I found that the overhead introduced by IntelliWrite hovered around an acceptable 2 percent.

I was also interested in measuring the amount of fragmentation prevention that IntelliWrite would buy me. After casting around for a repeatable means of fragmenting my test disk, I settled on extracting all the files and folders from a Windows XP ISO image onto a defragmented test drive. I then recorded the number of low-performing fragments as reported by Diskeeper, deleted the extracted files and manually defragmented the disk. Over multiple runs, with IntelliWrite enabled and disabled, I found that my disk ended up with 87 percent fewer low-performing fragments on the IntelliWrite runs.
by independent writer(non-vendor/developer) : http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Data-St ... o-a-Minimum-356694/

[ 本帖最後由 ccw 於 2012-8-15 22:36 編輯 ]