打印

[電子電玩] [White Rat]Roccat Kone Pure Turbo Core V2 72MHZ ARM Processor 8200DPI

[White Rat]Roccat Kone Pure Turbo Core V2 72MHZ ARM Processor 8200DPI

NCIX again.

Originally I was trying to get Sensei RAW from them for $39.9,
that mouse has minimal acceleration, using A9500 without ARM processor.
That might not be perfect but very good for the price, and with the name SENSEI I think it'll be great.

But then I wait for another day and it comes the Roccat Kone Pure,
a brand name unknown to most of us (or just me LOL).
After some researches on overclock.net, a great mouse enthusiasts forum, and on Baidu,
this is a German brand and their mice come with great build quality.
For it having the sensor as A9800,
we have DPI as 8200, refresh rate as 200Hz, and more crazily it has an arm CPU in it, just like SENSEI.
With it on sale asking for $49, I think it may be good to take the risk to try it out.

Roccat Kone Pure Turbo Core V2 72MHZ Arm Mcu Processor 8200DPI Pro Aim R3 Laser Sensor Gaming Mouse

Actual product may not be exactly as shown.

Customer Photos (0)

Our Price:$49.99  CAD

Savings Code 79159-1146. SAVE $30.00 off our regular price of $79.99 if you buy today! Special price ends today. Limit 1 per customer.

Extreme Deal - Limited quantities available at this price! This special price will be applied ONLY after you complete your order, and will be processed in the order that they were received. No rainchecks or price matches at this special pricing.
Availability:
In Stock
This item is in stock and will ship as soon as possible. Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
Free EXPRESS SHIPPING for this item!

Open box later.

Some information for Gaming Mice

Gaming Mice Sensor List
http://www.overclock.net/t/854100/gaming-mouse-sensor-list

An Overview of Mouse Technology
http://www.overclock.net/t/12511 ... of-mouse-technology

CS:S Mouse Optimization Guide
http://www.overclock.net/t/173255/cs-s-mouse-optimization-guide

[ 本帖最後由 ccw 於 2013-12-30 00:05 編輯 ]

係米加拿大?

引用:
原帖由 tamalemon 於 2013-12-30 00:19 發表
係米加拿大?
Yes, I am ordering from NCIX.ca, they have been my first choice when getting gadgets.

Box opened,

The Kone Pure is a bit smaller than average, but I think it suits well Asians.
Covered with a rubber texture it's easy to grip and doesn't feel slippery even with sweating.
While a bit of the rubber has come off, a tiny dot, without any scratching, I cannot say the build quality is perfect.

The scroll is almost perfect, just a bit stiff but this makes swapping among weapons really accurate.
The middle key is easy to press, which is really nice as I use it often when surfing the net.

The mouse tracks really well compared to my sidewinder,
it's hard to describe but you can feel it right away that it is exactly reflecting your motion.

Before you draw an "8" the mouse may jump and swing a little bit, particularly when you move fast enough the "8" changes its position a little bit,
but now with this mouse the "8" appears at exactly the same place, and after trying a while in CS:GO, I can tell right away I can aim much better than I used to.

Also, got the Steelseries 6GV2 mechanical keyboard............something finally make typing enjoyable.

[ 本帖最後由 ccw 於 2014-1-6 03:36 編輯 ]