有得賣了
仲比1 多左2間

[ 本帖最後由 rickycheng 於 2013-10-23 18:26 編輯 ]

Surface 2 1.4 lb, pro 2 lb
:o)

3折都無興趣

還要再來嗎?

如果可以trade in 我考慮換

If you are looking for sth like an iPad, Surface 2/Pro 2 are NOT your options.

引用:
原帖由 rickycheng 於 2013-10-23 18:27 發表
如果可以trade in 我考慮換
WILSON 有得賣...可能有TRADE IN

no LTE no talk
but even if you got LTE, no trade-in no talk
eventually even you really got all of these, still no talk unless I think it is worth

'coz ipad retina is addictive

引用:
原帖由 bluesky 於 2013-10-23 21:53 發表

WILSON 有得賣...可能有TRADE IN
但WILSON TRADE IN 不收平版

M$ 本身又冇得trade in

Steam Wishlist:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117003119/wishlist

Surface 2 行 RT 真係 no talk

2kg surface
    VS
500g iPad air

no need to see the spec/apps
sure can tell who is going to win

引用:
原帖由 SilverLake 於 2013-10-23 21:54 發表
2kg surface
    VS
500g iPad air

no need to see the spec/apps
sure can tell who is going to win
Where the heck did you see a 2kg Surface?

引用:
原帖由 ivan15 於 2013-10-23 21:38 發表
Surface 2 行 RT 真係 no talk
Somehow I want to ask......can you describe what exactly is the difference between a Full x86 Surface and the Surface 2?
Imagine how you are going to run the desktop apps on a 10.1 inch tablet, or you call it a notebook........

The only point I support Bay Trail over ARM is the compatibility, and Bay Trail is just a faster CPU,
practically I would avoid running any sorts of desktop app except MS Office on a 10.1 inch device.

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2013-10-24 10:03 發表

Somehow I want to ask......can you describe what exactly is the difference between a Full x86 Surface and the Surface 2?
Imagine how you are going to run the desktop apps on a 10.1 inch tablet, or yo ...
我有個朋友真係買咗部surface pro
一出即買果隻
佢就係話取代原本部notebook

引用:
原帖由 ivan15 於 2013-10-23 22:26 發表

我有個朋友真係買咗部surface pro
一出即買果隻
佢就係話取代原本部notebook
Yes, but then one should compare Surface Pro or Surface 2 with notebooks, not with other tablets,
while everyone simply put Surface and iPad together.

And these 10 inch devices can replace a notebook only to the level of being a companion device, that is as a terminal to work with for a short while and limited to light workload.
It would be fine to do light editing of word doc, replying emails with more details and maybe doing presentation using Powerpoint or Excel, finally things like jotting notes.
Still, running desktop apps doesn't sound a good point for me, that is to say Surface 2 didn't really lose much points if you are taking it as a "notebook" in the above sense.......