打印

[硬件] AMD Notebook 連ASUS 都出到咁鬼樣........

AMD Notebook 連ASUS 都出到咁鬼樣........

http://www.anandtech.com/show/39 ... -cores-no-waiting/7
引用:
.....Still, this is another place where the increased form factor of the 17.3" chassis could have been better used to manage heat: a peak temperature of 91C on the processor cores may be within spec, but it's still high.
引用:
The N830 isn't terrible, but at some points it even struggles to catch up with Intel's ultra low-voltage chips. At the same time, it draws substantially more power, and the chipset it's paired with only exacerbates things.
AMD Notebook 老問題....
好鬼熱.......K10.5 都係唔係 Mobile Platform Friendly
最大問題係 同頻下又唔夠 Core i3/5 IPC 抽......要高頻又 TDP 太高 (Desktop ONLY )
Intel Core i3/5/7 太強了
引用:
This only points to something that's been a continual problem for AMD for years now: they need to seriously step their game up in the mobile market. Intel is competing on power, price, and CPU performance, and with Sandy Bridge on the horizon, AMD's last foothold—integrated graphics performance—is going to disappear. AMD has their Bobcat, Bulldozer, and Llano cores all coming out next year, but for now we've got the old K10.5 designs and they're looking very long in the tooth.
次次都差一代 , Desktop 都有得鬥下 C/P , 一去到 Mobile Platform .........
Intel 經營左 Mobile Platform 咁多年
對設計針對 Mobile Platform 既 Chipset / CPU 有豐富經驗
A 記有排追

希望 Bobcat 生性d
引用:
Likewise, the Mobility Radeon HD 5470 just doesn't make sense—in general, and as a dedicated GPU here. The clock speed may be ramped up about as high as it can go, but that doesn't change the fact that the chip is still an underpowered dog incapable of offering a solid gaming experience even at 1366x768. Can you game on it? Yes. But I can push the 380 MHz Radeon HD 3200 in my ThinkPad X100e to deliver playable framerates in some of the games I play, so that's not really the point. The 5470 does not add enough value to justify its inclusion, and this is one point where ASUS could've done a lot better.
Same problem again ,GET rid of the STUPID RADEON , Put a GeForce GT330M in !!!

3A 平台有辣有唔辣
來來去去 出 AMD Notebook 都係得 ATI , 唔似 Intel 平台Notebook  至少有得選 ATI / nVIDIA
頂!
天然系長髮眼鏡娘 最高
Lucky Star 聯盟 - 美幸
Kancolle - 大淀, 翔鶴 (太太), 烏海 , 瑞鶴