打印

[軟件] Win 8.1 + KIS 2014 = SLOOOOOW

Win 8.1 + KIS 2014 = SLOOOOOW

Just realized why Win8.1 performs so poorly on my workstation,
it is the damn KIS 2014.

I wondered why as on my dual core notebook Win8.1 is much smoother, but then on my quad-core workstation it is laggy, often not responding and the mail app can't even pick up mails correctly.
Then I tried to exit KIS completely (pausing won't help) and then everything are back to normal............damn, I was tortured by the horrible system for almost 2 weeks until I found that out this morning.
I suggest you use something else for now, but not a combination as mentioned on title.

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2013-12-15 07:58 發表
Just realized why Win8.1 performs so poorly on my workstation,
it is the damn KIS 2014.

I wondered why as on my dual core notebook Win8.1 is much smoother, but then on my quad-core workstation it is  ...
Can disable the mail scanning module to solve the problem ?

引用:
原帖由 bondleung 於 2013-12-14 22:20 發表

Can disable the mail scanning module to solve the problem ?
I checked by first using Task Manager to kill the process for the app, then wait a few seconds and reopen them.

With KIS 2014, I actually tried to disable the modules one by one, didn't help;
disabled all the modules, still being very slow, and even I paused the protection, no.

Then I tried to exit the application, the open speed of ALL apps, like Mail, Facebook and Calendar return to normal.....
And the occasion not responding of the Metro IE11 seems to have disappeared after I replaced the KIS, damn I wish I had known this cause earlier.

[ 本帖最後由 ccw 於 2013-12-14 22:24 編輯 ]

KIS2013已經好慢, 我都轉左唔用

引用:
原帖由 ccw 於 2013-12-15 10:22 發表

I checked by first using Task Manager to kill the process for the app, then wait a few seconds and reopen them.

With KIS 2014, I actually tried to disable the modules one by one, didn't help;
disabl ...
I am an user of KIS 2014 also, but using Windows 7.
No problem at this moment fortunately..

引用:
原帖由 qcmadness 於 2013-12-15 00:21 發表
KIS2013已經好慢, 我都轉左唔用
It was fine on W7, but had been a headache for Win 8, then now 2014 for 8.1...........

only use Avira now, dame Symantec / Kaspersky slowed my computer down.

Note using  Symantec endpoint security 12, OK wor
Actually I had been using this one on win 2012 until I switched back to kis....