打印

[硬件] More (and realistic) benchmark results of AMD Ryzen

More (and realistic) benchmark results of AMD Ryzen

https://www.techpowerup.com/2289 ... ew-leaked-promising
So it acts like the previous multicore CPU of AMD, but now that we have a much more practical version of it. If AMD prices it right, it will be a huge threat to Intel, killing off the Broadwell-E CPUs.

French tech print magazine "Canard PC" is ready with early benchmarks of an AMD Ryzen 8-core processor. The scan of a page from its Ryzen performance review article got leaked to the web, revealing three key performance takeaways. In the first selection of tests, Canard PC put Ryzen through synthetic CPU-intensive tests that take advantage of as many CPU cores/threads as you can throw at them. These include the likes of H.264 and H.265 video encoding, WPrime, Blender, 3DSMax 2015, and Corona. Ryzen was found to be faster than the quad-core Core i7-6700K, and the six-core i7-6800K, but somewhere between the i7-6800K and the eight-core i7-6900K.

The next selection of tests focused on PC gaming, with a list of contemporary AAA titles, including "Far Cry 4," "Battlefield 4," "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt," "Anno 2070," "GRID: Autosport," and "ARMA III." Here, the Ryzen sample was found to be underwhelming - it was slower than the Core i5-6600 quad-core chip clocked at 3.30-3.90 GHz; but faster than the i5-6500, clocked at 3.20-3.60 GHz. The fastest chip in the table is the i7-6700K (4.00-4.20 GHz). The reviewer still notes that Ryzen has a decent IPC gain unseen from the AMD stable in a while.

In the final segment, the reviewers tested the power-consumption of the processor. AMD rates the TDP of the Ryzen 8-core chip at 95W, which was desperately needed from a chip built on the 14 nm node. Here it was noted that Ryzen made a tremendous performance/Watt leap over the 32 nm FX-8370 "Vishera." It consumes 93W, just under the 96W consumed by the Core i7-6900K eight-core chip, and slightly more than the 85W consumed by the 22 nm Core i7-4790K "Devil's Canyon" quad-core chip. The 14 nm i7-6800K six-core chip draws 83W, and the quad-core 14 nm i7-6700K draws 62W.

In all, the reviewer concludes that Ryzen could give the DIY performance CPU market the stir it badly needed, and could give Intel a shake-down, but it boils down the pricing.

[ 本帖最後由 Sandbo 於 2017-1-1 08:56 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Sandbo 於 2017/1/1 06:56 發表
https://www.techpowerup.com/2289 ... ew-leaked-promising
So it acts like the previous multicore CPU of AMD, but now that we have a much more practical version of it. If AMD pri ...
如果功耗真係咁正
高 i7-4790 少少 有 8C16T
天然系長髮眼鏡娘 最高
Lucky Star 聯盟 - 美幸
Kancolle - 大淀, 翔鶴 (太太), 烏海 , 瑞鶴